Car shipping service to overseas:
Car Shipping service from the United States to overseas: Europe, Africa, The Middle East, South America, Central America, Asia, and Oceania.
This is your shipping Guide to International Car Shipping from the USA. BR EXPORT USA (https://www.brlogistics.net/us/service/car-shipping/) offers a door to door Car Shipping Service for international transport of vehicles which includes inland transport to the port of export, Export documentation, and ocean transport to the destination port. Once it arrives, we import it and your car is delivered right to your residence. Many customers use this car shipping service as we handle the complete international auto transport process from the point of origin to the final destination.
How much does it cost to ship a car to overseas?
How much does it cost to ship your car to overseas? The Shipping cost to send your vehicle internationally can cost from $950 (Roll on Roll off service) – $2500 (Container shipping service) for standard maritime ocean transport, or from $10,000 – $30,000 (Air Cargo) US dollars for air transport. While the final cost of shipping a car overseas is based upon many factors, a few key considerations include: Type of vehicle, shipping dimensions, shipping weight, origin of the car, inland transport to the closer port of export, and port of destination.
Car shipping cost calculator
Rates to ship cars from the United States to overseas.
How to ship a car overseas from USA?
How to ship a car to overseas from the United States? Do you need car shipping service to overseas and towing transport to the closer port of export in the US? Our complete guide on how to ship your car overseas breaks down the process for you. If you already know how to ship your car overseas and want to start the process, use our Car shipping cost calculator pushing the above bottom-link to request a rate to ship your car overseas.
At BR EXPORT USA Car Shipping company in the United States we can handle the export procedures and documentation fro you.
How to Ship a Car Overseas Step by Step Guide:
How to ship a car overseas? Below guide will help you in the process of shipping your car overseas following the points step by step.
- Research for car shipping companies in the United States
- Request a shipping rate
- Chose the best shipping method for your vehicle
- Provide the documents to the shipping company to make the booking
- Deliver the vehicle to the port or to the export warehouse
- Make the payment to the shipping company
- Send the release or bill of lading to destination
Car Shipping overseas Methods and Options from the United States:
The shipping options that you have to transport your car overseas from the United States of North America are the Roll on Roll off service, Container Shipping service, and Air Cargo Service.
Ship a car via Roll on Roll off (RO-RO), What is RoRo shipping? Is the short for ‘Roll on Roll off‘, the term originates from the way vehicles are loaded on and off of the specially designed RoRo ships (Vessels to carry vehicles). Using the ships own integral loading ramps, vehicles are simply driven on at the port of departure (‘Rolled onto the vessel;’) and driven off (Rolled off from the vessel) on arrival at the destination (‘Rolled off‘).
Roll on roll off shipping guide:
- Shipping vehicles, cars, SUV, Sedans, trucks, buses, boats, & heavy equipment
- Vehicles must run & drive, some ports offers non runner and fork lift services for accident vehicles.
- Can fit oversize vehicles that does not fit inside of a container shipping.
Container car shipping guide:
- Weekly shipping container service from almost all the port in the US to overseas destinations.
- Consolidation and shared container option
- Shipping option to load 1 to 4 vehicles & parts in a container
- Vehicle doesn’t have to run & drive, this shipping method is good to ship accident vehicles, example the accident cars from the auto auctions, Copart or IAAI.
SHIP A CAR BY AIR FREIGHT or AIR CARGO
Ship a car via Air Cargo service, when shipping a car via air freight it will need a specialized aircraft pallet to secure your vehicle in the plane using high strength fabric straps to ensure minimal movement in the air transport.
Air Cargo for car shipping guide:
- Ship a car by air cargo is the fastest shipping method available in the United States.
- Delivery between airports worldwide in just some days or hours.
- Crating available shipments for special and exotic cars
How much does it cost to ship a car overseas from the United States of America?
The cost to ship a car or vehicle overseas from the United States depends on several factors, including the shipping method, shipping in a container, roll on roll off shipping, or air freight, also the distance to the nearest port of export and the country of destination. The average range for international shipping is from $750 to $5000 united dollars for transport by sea using Ro-Ro ships or container shipping service, and the average price to ship a car via plane is from $10000 to 30000 dollars.
Car Shipping price list from United States to overseas destinations:
These are examples of the cheapest rates to ship your car to Europe, Africa, The Middle East, South America, Central America, Asia, and Oceania.
|Car Shipping||Vehicle:||Average price:|
|Car Shipping rates to Europe from the USA||Sedan|
Pick up Truck
|Container Shipping $1000
Roll on Roll off $750
Air Cargo $15000
|Car Shipping rates to West Africa from the USA||Sedan|
Pick up Truck
|Container Shipping $1500
Roll on Roll off $975
Air Cargo $20000
|Car Shipping rates to Asia from the USA||Sedan|
Pick up Truck
|Container Shipping $1250
Roll on Roll off $1000
Air Cargo $18000
|Car Shipping rates to the Meddle East from the USA||Sedan|
Pick up Truck
|Container Shipping $1000
Roll on Roll off $750
Air Cargo $15000
|Car Shipping rates to South America from the USA||Sedan|
Pick up Truck
|Container Shipping $1800
Roll on Roll off $1250
Air Cargo $19500
Factors that affects international car shipping costs:
- Type of vehicle, size, weight: Sedans, SUV, 4×4 Vehicles, Mini Vans, VANS, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Trailers, or Heavy Equipment
- Distance to a port: The distance to the closer port will affect your shipping rate, if the car is closer to a port it will be cheaper than if the car is far away from a shipping port terminal.
- Method of transport: Roll on Roll off should be the cheapest option, then the shipping container, and the expensive one is the Air Cargo transport.
Popular overseas destinations to ship cars from the United States:
The most popular overseas shipping destinations to export cars from the United States are:
- Ship a car to Lagos Nigeria.
- Ship a car to Tema Ghana.
- Ship a car to Lome Togo.
- Ship a car to Cotonou Benin.
- Ship a car to Antwerp Belgium.
- Ship a car to Zeebrugge Belgium.
- Ship a car to Bremerhaven Germany.
- Ship a car to Rotterdam Netherlands.
- Ship a car to Le Havre France.
- Ship a car to Valencia Spain.
- Ship a car to Barcelona Spain.
- Ship a car to Dubai Emirates Arab United.
- Ship a car to Sihanoukville Cambodia.
- Ship a car to Poti Georgia.
Top 5 most popular destinations to ship cars from USA:
These are examples of the top 5 most popular shipping destinations to export cars from the United States of North America.
|Ship a car from the United States||Ship a car to Nigeria|
|Ship a car from the United States||Ship a car to Germany|
|Ship a car from the United States||Ship a car to Netherlands|
|Ship a car from the United States||Ship a car to Cambodia|
|Ship a car from the United States||Ship a car to Spain|
Need a car shipping company?
Need a car shipping company in the USA? We at BR EXPORT USA company we offer international car shipping services, we are a shipping company based in the USA with an excellent reputation and a big experience exporting cars from USA to Europe, Africa, West Africa, Middle East, South America. We ship from USA and Canada, east and west coast using Roll on Roll off (RORO service), container shipping, and air cargo for special requirements shipping Vehicles, Cars, SUV, VAN, 4×4, motorcycles, etc. BR EXPORT USA can also help you in the ground transportation using car carriers/towing service from all the American Auto Auctions, auto dealers, or residential address to all the major port of export in North America. Click the following bottom to contact us for more information:
The Best Car Shipping and Auto Transport Companies of 2021
The Best Car Shipping companies in he United States of North America, At www.brlogistics.net/us/services/ researched over a dozen car shipping companies the United States and gathered more than 1000 shipping quotes to find the most reliable and affordable auto transport companies in America.
Car shipping Services provided by BR EXPORT USA company:
BR EXPORT USA is based on the Best customer service in America!!!
- International cars shipping services
- Overseas vehicles shipping services
- Car transport services from the auctions, auto dealers to the port of loading. (Towing service from Copart or IAAI to the closer port of export)
- Motorcycles shipping services
- Trucks shipping services, towing service, pick up from all the states in the USA and delivery to the port.
- Optimal shipping routes for your shipment
- Roll on Roll Off (Ro Ro service for vehicles, cars, sedans, SUV, Buses, Motorhomes RV, Trucks, 4×4 Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, Construction machines)
- Container loading up to 5 small vehicles or 2 Suvs and 2 Sedans into a 40HQ, container loading service to ship cars overseas, shared container service to ship cars from the United States.
- SGS inspections and quality reports (Shipping Certificates)
- CTN Cargo Tracking note and ENS#, CTN Cargo tracking note to Cotonou Benin, CTN Cargo tracking note to Conakry Guinea, CTN Cargo tracking note to Lome Togo.
- Mechanical inspections for cars that are going to be exported from the USA
- Carfax and AutoCheck inspections for cars that are going to be exported from the USA
- Customs clearance for cars in all the ports of the Unted states (import and export) and AES filling in USA
- Car Export documentation
- 40Ft containers with cars
- 20Ft containers with one car
Photo Gallery for Car Shipping services:
These are examples of cars shipped overseas by BR EXPORT USA.
Loading Cars in to containers, lashing cars in containers, loading 3 and 4 cars into a 40HQ containers.
The 5 best car shipping companies with shipping services in the United States:
- HOEGH AUTO LINES
- GRIMALDI RORO LINES
- K-LINE RORO
- NYK RORO Line
- SALLAUM LINES
What do i need to ship a car from USA?
How to ship a car from the United States to overseas? What documentation do i need? To can export a car from USA you will need to follow some steps and have all the required documentation to satisfied US customs at the port of export. The following guide will help you with all what you need to transport and export a car to overseas from the United States of America.
Guide and procedures to ship a car from North America:
The 7 points mentioned below are all you need to know to ship a car from North America (USA)
1st: Contact with a Forwarder or export company to check the closer port and the needed documentation.
The closer port to ship your vehicle will be determined of the method of shipping you will use for example RO-RO or Container, also the condition of your vehicle, if the vehicle is Run&Drive, Non Runner, Fork-lift service accident car, or clean vehicle.
Documentation to export a vehicle:
- Original state title of the vehicle, with a clear seller and buyer with no lien holder on it, or if there is a lien holder it will need to be stamped by the financial company that is making the reserve of the vehicle, if the title is not stamped and signed by the financial company you will need to request an original lien release letter.
- Bill of sale, tracing the seller and buyer transaction, value of the vehicle, and showing paid in full balance $0.00 (zero).
- Vehicle information and specs, full vin#, shipping weight, and dimensions.
- Shipper name or company information in the USA, address, tel#, EIN#/TAX ID#/ or foreign passport id.
- Consignee full name or company information, address in the country of destination, contact number.
2nd: Make the booking with the SSL (Steamship Line) thru the export company.
- The forwarder export company in the USA will need to file the booking with the SSL with the information of the vehicle, year, make, model, vin# (Vehicle identification number) with the selected port of export and port of destination.
3rd: Make the dock receipt document and file the AES.
Depends of the port of export is how the forwarder will need to prepare the documentation and the information to be showed on the dock receipt, bill of lading, and submit the AES filling to the ACE Portal of customs and borders protection.
4th: Send the vehicle to the port:
Container: The vehicles will need to be properly loaded and lashed inside of the container, the trucking company will need a dock receipt to can deliver the container to the port. Roll on Roll off: You will need a towing company with a valid Twic card to can deliver the vehicle to inside of the port, with a dock receipt and the original title.
5th: How to validate clear customs for Vehicle in USA:
Depends of the port of export you will need different requirements to clear customs, but in all the cases you will need the dock receipt with the booking number, shipper info, consignee info, description of the cargo, vessel name, AES ITN#, and the original title with the bill of sale and lien release if needed.
6th: After the vehicle is validated and cleared by customs:
The SSL will have a green line to load the container with cars, or just the RO-RO Vehicle to the ocean vessel to depart to the country of destination.
7th and the last one: When the vehicle or container is exported and loaded to the vessel:
You will need to pay to the forwarder for all the local charges, customs services, inland transport, ocean freight and documentation in order to receive the release of your cargo.
We provides international auto transport from USA to all majors ports in the world:
We offer shipments all over the world from the United States, at the best value in the Market based on serving a good customer service, Loading cars from Warehouses in New York, Loading cars from Warehouse in New Jersey, Loading cars from Warehouse in Baltimore, Loading cars from Warehouse in Savannah, Loading cars from Warehouse in Houston Texas, Loading cars from Warehouse in Los Angeles California. We export cars from all the ports in the United States, Below you can see the ports of departure and ports of destination with auto shipping service (Import & Export) from North America East Coast and North America West Coast.
Ports of departure or loading for Car Shipping service from the United States:
Below list contains the major ports of export to ship cars from the United States to overseas.
PORT OF HALIFAX, BOSTON AUTOPORT, PROVIDENCE TERMINAL, NEW YORK TERMINAL / NEW JERSEY TERMINAL / REDHOOK CONAINER TERMINAL, BAYONNE AUTO TERMINAL / PORTS AMERICA, PORT OF WILMINGTON / TRANS CARGO, PHILADELPHIA TERMINAL / HYUNDAI GLOVIS, BALTIMORE TERMINAL / DUNDALK MARINE TERMINAL, BALTIMORE TERMINAL / REDHOOK TERMINAL BALTIMORE, BALTIMORE TERMINAL / AMPORTS, SAVANNAH TERMINAL / OCEAN TERMINAL, JACKSONVILLE HORIZON TERMINAL, MIAMI PORT EVERGLADES, PORT OF HOUSTON, GALVESTON TERMINAL / PORTS AMERICA, FREEPORT TERMINAL / HORIZON TERMINALS TEXAS, PORT OF VANCOUVER, PORT OF EVERETT, PORT OF TACOMA, PORT HUENEME / CERES MARINE TERMINAL, LOS ANGELES PORT OF LONG BEACH, SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIAN PORT.
Ports of destination to ship cars from the United States:
Below list contains the major ports of destination to ship cars from the United States to Europe, Africa, South America, Central America & The Caribbean, Asia, The Middle East, and Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
Tin can Island Lagos Nigeria, Cotonou Benin, Tema Ghana, Lome Togo, Dakar Senegal, Monrovia Liberia, Luanda Angola, Douala Cameroon, Point Noire Congo, Libreville Gabon, Takoradi Ghana, Banjul Gambia, Abidjan Ivory Coast, Conakry Guinea, Freetown Sierra Leona, Bata Guinea Equatorial, Malabo Guinea Equatorial, Rotterdam Netherlands, Hamburg Germany, Antwerp Belgium, Bremerhaven Germany, Valencia Spain, Algeciras Spain, Felixtowe United Kingdom, Saint Petersburg Russia, Marsaxlokk Malta, Giogia Tauro Italy, Livorno Italy, Le Havre France, Barcelona Spain, London United Kingdom, Dublin Ireland, Genoa Italy, Piraeus Greece, Southampton United Kingdom, Colon Panama, Santos Brazil, Iquique Chile, Manzanillo Mexico, Puerto Limon Costa Rica, San Antonio Chile, Buenaventura Colombia, Buenos Aires Argentina, Montevideo Uruguay, Jeddah Saudi Arabia, Dammam Saudi Arabia, Aden Yemen, Hodeidah Yemen, Jebel Ali UAE, Salalah Oman, Sohar Oman, Doha Qatar, Kuwait, Umm Qasr Iraq, Erbil Iraq, Aqaba Jordan, Djibouti Yibuti, Beirut Lebanon, Alexandria Egypt, Derince Turkey, Mersin Turkey, Casablanca Morocco, Mumbai India, Hambantota Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong, Port Kelang Malaysia, Xingang China, Dalian China, Shanghai China, and many others that you can ask to our vehicles shipping specialists.